background

February 21, 2012

Award









I received this award from Ms. Anita (http://pink-made.blogspot.com/) and thank you so much for the award.. Since, i love to participate, there is a rule where we need to do..




This is the rule...


1. Add the award to your blog.


2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.


3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.


4. List the rules.


5. Award to 15 bloggers.


6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.



7 random things about me.
- I love reading so much especially romantic novel.
- Love doing crocheting, sewing and others craft
- Love beach & island and wish can have my own chalet, watching sunset & sunrise everyday.
- Travelling to other country and learn their culture, people & food.



- Carnation & daisy is my favorite flower..


- Have a dream to visit all 7 wonder place, insya allah..


- love watching cartoon and my favorite is doraemon...heheheheeh


No comments: